I am delighted that Golden Plains Shire has resolved to allocate the $1,333,655 it received from the Morrison Government under the Local Roads and Community Infrastructure to a number of important local projects.
This vital funding will improve road safety and community infrastructure across the Shire and will provide a much needed boost to local jobs at a time when many regional communities across Victoria are dealing with the economic challenges of COVID-19.
The funded projects are:
– Reserve Road Bridge, Rokewood Replacement: $700,000
– Maude Recreation Reserve / Lookout Water Supply Upgrade: $15,500
– Playground Renewal in Dereel, Linton, Garibaldi and Haddon: $240,455
– Inverleigh Female Friendly Change Rooms: $177,700
– Golden Plains Shire Youth Hub: $100,000
– Bannockburn Skate Park: $100,000
This funding boost is yet another example of how the Morrison Government is backing regional communities.
14 August 2020