The Morrison Liberal Government is so proud to support local veterans and ex-service organanisations under a range of funding programs including to:
- commemorate Armistice Day;
- combat social isolation of returned soldiers;
- deliver local advocacy and welfare services;
- support commemorative events; and
- fund war service memorials.
Please see details of individual funding announcments below:
I am delighted to announce that the National Servicemen’s Association of Australia, Geelong and District Sub-branch, has received $1,580 in... Read More