Proud to be backing and investing in community and sporting facilities across Corangamite under the Stronger Communities Programme and Building Better Regions Fund, including the below:
- Leopold Hall: $77,123 to upgrade and extend facilities to accommodate all users of the Leopold hall.
- Queenscliff Cultural Hub: $1.45 million to rebuild the historic museum, library and visitors centre into one integrated building.
- Ocean Grove SLSC: $149,744 for the fit out of the hospitality venue including installation of kitchen and bar equipment with associated fixed shelving and joinery.
- Point Lonsdale SLSC: $650,000 to rebuild the Point Lonsdale Surf Life Saving Clubhouse. The facility will support ongoing training and development and community activities.
- Ocean Grove SLSC: $10,000 for furnishing and equipping the clubrooms (which complements the $1 million our government is already providing to help fund construction of a new club building).
- Ocean Grove Collendina Cobras Junior Football Club: $10,000 to help upgrade the existing club facilities and to purchase new uniforms.
- Lions Club of Ocean Grove Barwon Heads: $11,500 to help fund construction of a storage shed for the Lions Club BBQ trailer.
- Rotary Club of Queenscliffe: $10,000 to go towards an outdoor gym equipment trail for Point Lonsdale.
- Point Lonsdale SLSC: $10,000 to help with refurbishing the clubhouse interior and furnishings.
- Cottage by the Sea Queenscliff: $1.5m to renovate and restore the Flinders Street building; open up programs to children with physical disabilities; broaden opportunities for staff with mobility/accessibility issues and increase opportunities for volunteering to the Queenscliff Region.
- Barwon Heads Football and Netball Club: $5,000 clubroom furniture.
- Ocean Grove Surf Life Saving Club: $5,000 aircon unit for patrol tower.
- Ocean Grove & District Men’s Shed: $10,000 shed upgrade.
- Barwon Heads Fine Music Society: $5,000 for stage, backdrop and lighting project.
- Ocean Grove Tennis Club: disability access for pavilion $18,580.
- Ocean Grove & District Men’s Shed: $9,500 to help install a solar hot water system and solar panels on the roof to generate electricity for the shed.
- Teesdale Turtle Bend Reserve: $222,000 for upgrades to the car park, public toilets, pedestrian bridge and a new basketball and netball half-court and power upgrades.
- Bannockburn and District Bowls: $4,000 to help purchase kitchen equipment to improve facilities for meetings and functions.
- Linton & District Bowling Club: $7,000 for all weather shelters and seating to allow for activities and functions all year round.
- Bannockburn Tennis Club: $7,500 pergola construction
- Bannockburn Men’s Shed: $10,000 internal fitout
- Barunah Park Recreation Reserve: $5,000 community hall improvements
- Meredith Hall Committee: $7,500 hall repainting
- Linton Men’s Shed: $3,000 to create a welding room and booth
- Shelford Progress Association: $5,466 for a multi-purpose sporting area upgrade
- Barwon Soccer Club: $9,000 for replacing kitchen appliances in the club rooms.
- Kids Plus Foundation National Centre for Therapy, Research and Training: $1.47 million to assist with construction
- Geelong Touch Rugby Association King Lloyd Reserve Lighting (grant $269,000 project cost $299,000) which will install light towers at King Lloyd Reserve around the four fields to enable clubs to conduct events at night
- Barwon Valley Pony Club: $10,000 shared storage facility
- Geelong & Surf Coast Cycling Club: $10,000 solar power system
- Highton Bowls Club: $7,000 folding partition doors
- East Belmont Saints Baseball Club: $20,000 training facility with lighting
- Anglesea SLSC: $1 million for the redevelopment of a new lifesaving facility which will also serve as a conference venue, an education hub and a focal point for other sporting and leisure activities.
- Jan Juc SLSC: $260,000 to refurbish the ocean observation tower and fit-out a café on the ground floor. The café will be operated as a training facility for local youth.
- Torquay Improvement Association: $15,000 to help replace the wooden floor in the main hall along with repair and maintenance of existing floor joists.
- Anglesea Men’s Shed: $10,000 for the refurbishment of the Men’s Shed and upgrades to the fittings and equipment.
- Anglesea SLSC: $10,000 to go towards clubhouse upgrades to provide a suitable location, in the event of a bushfire emergency, for the Anglesea community and emergency organisations.
- Surf Coast Shire Multipurpose Indoor Sports Stadium: $5m to help construct three multi-purpose indoor sports courts at Surf Coast Secondary College
- Surf Coast Shire Banyul Warri Fields – Yuurrok Soccer Pitch and Lighting Project: $360,000 to build a warm season turf pitch with drainage and irrigation, player shelters, enclosed black chain mesh fencing, soccer goals with netting, installation of sports lighting and upgrade to power at the site.
- Anglesea Bowling Club: $17,500 surrounds and seating upgrade
- Aireys Inlet Tennis Club: $15,000 court upgrades
- Torquay Men’s Shed: $5,274 new garden
- Winchelsea Cricket Club: $9,256 surface upgrade
- Barrabool Cricket Club: $12,000 major kitchen upgrade
- Torquay Marine Rescue Service: $10,000 rescue jetski
- Surf Coast Shire: $5,000 for The Quay Reserve Fitness Station
- Fairhaven Surf Life Saving Club: $2,850 to upgrade to nippers amenity area
- Lorne Stribling Reserve: $3,274,500 for the Stribling Reserve Pavilions Redevelopment Project to deliver a new netball pavilion and an upgrade to the main pavilion.
- Lorne Bowls Club: $85,363 to help fund a new synthetic green and new shade cloths.
- Apollo Bay Scouts Group: $10,000 to help set up the new scout group in Apollo Bay which will aim to address social disadvantage with the town’s youth.
- Kawarren Recreation Reserve: $10,000 to go towards constructing a replacement playground for children and young families in the region.
- Birregurra Mechanics Hall: $245,000 for the 'I have a HALL in my Heart' project
- Apollo Bay Aquatic Centre: $180,000 to upgrade the existing outdoor 25m community pool into an indoor, heated facility for all year swimming.
- Apollo Bay Radio: $6,630 studio mixing desk
- Colac Maternal and Child Health Centre: $20,000 refurbishment
- Irrewarra Cricket Club: $20,000 new sports shelter and change rooms
- Lavers Hill & District Progress Association: $5000 public hall refurbishment
- Lorne Bowls Club: $20,000 lighting for green area
- Lorne CFA: $18,182 new command vehicle
- Wye River Surf Lifesaving Club:$5,305 floor upgrade
- Birregurra Bowling Club: $10,000 upgrade clubhouse
- Cororooke Tennis Club: $12,000 tennis clubhouse
- Colac Otway L2P driver training: $5,000 new vehicle
- Lorne Aquatic & Angling Club: $6,000 BBQ area refurbishment
- Birregurra Preschool: $5,000 backyard improvements
- Colac Scouts: $9,936.00 for new hall roof
- Colac Woodcrafters Guild: $14,100 for fitout of meeting room display area
- Kennett River Association: $20,000 for wildlife walk
- Rokewood Football and Netball Club: $10,000 for kitchen rooms upgrade
- Warrion Cricket Club: $7,466 for cricket nets upgrade
More details below:
I was delighted to join Kids Plus Foundation Chief Executive, Shaun Cannon, to celebrate the start of construction of the... Read More
Five projects in Corangamite and Corio funded under Building Better Regions Fund – Infrastructure Projects Stream The Coalition Government is... Read More
I am very pleased to announce that the proposed Kids Plus Foundation National Centre for Therapy, Research and Training in... Read More
A new netball pavilion at Eastern Reserve in Winchelsea will soon become a reality under the first round of the... Read More