Local councils and community organisations are invited to apply for grants from a pool of $35 million to improve safety
Delivering for Bendigo
Upgrading Community Facilities
The Morrison Government is delivering vital funding to improve liveability and community facilities in the Bendigo electorate.
UPGRADING COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- High Street, Harcourt: new electric car charging stations upgrades;
- Rowe Street, Castlemaine Level crossing removals
- Barker Street, Castlemaine, traffic upgrades
- Howey and Aitken Street, Gisborne footpath upgrades
- Victoria St, Macedon community centre Stage 2 works
- East Street, Woodend footpath upgrades
- Mollison Street, Malmsbury trail works
SUPPORTING LOCAL COMMUNITIES
- Delivering new community facilities through the Local roads and community infrastructure fund including $495,916 for the new multi-purpose community hub at the Woodvale Recreation Reserve and $580,000 for restoration works to the Kyneton Town Hall.
- Backing regional shows including the Heathcote Show, Kyneton Show, Bendigo Show, Maldon Show, Castlemaine Show
- Supporting local charities with $271,532 in recent community support grants to local charities including:
- Catholic Care Victoria Tasmania;
- Loddon Mallee Housing Services’
- Community Information and Support Victoria;
- Uniting (Victoria and Tasmania) Ltd and
- Salvation Army (Victoria) Property Trust.
SUPPORTING THE BENDIGO BOTANIC GARDENS
- $1.75 million for landscaping improvements to the Bendigo Botanic Gardens Visitor Centre Precinct, creating 52 jobs.
Senator Sarah Henderson visited the Castlemaine Goods Shed today and toured the facilities with Festival Director, Glyn Roberts. The visit was a valuable
The Morrison Government has today announced more than $580,000 in funding to support 16 regional arts and cultural projects across